What challenges does your team face?
Poor communication is the number 1 cause of stress in the workplace. And where there is stress, there is a lack of engagement, creativity and results. Purposeful, constructive, communicative bridges must be built, so that goals can be met and business strategies can progress and evolve.
We all experience pressure in this fast-paced world: the immense amount of stimuli we receive during the day; our family life; the working hours; the phase of life in which you find yourself; the demands an employer makes on you, as well as rapid and sometimes invasive technological development. All require a deep capacity in us, a resiliency, to be able to keep up. This demands individual coping and communication strategies which are easy to apply.
Conflict, change, and stress are a regular part of everyday organizational life. The key to thriving employees is resilience: the ability to bounce back after adversity and to grow. Being resilient doesn’t prevent tough challenges from happening, but it does provide individuals with the strength and the wherewithal to recover and move on, time and time again.
Developing resilience is a lot like engineering a building to withstand an earthquake. It requires a solid foundation and a flexible structure that won’t crack or crumble under pressure. In human terms, this translates into self-efficacy, connection with others (empathy), mental and emotional agility, as well as effective coping strategies.
What will this training bring your team?
In this one day interactive training, participants begin to reveal to themselves, in their own personal process, the layers of their innermost self: their strengths, values, the energy drainers and gainers which make up their day, the stress signals resulting from any drainers, among other aspects, in order to arrive at their personal communication strategy.
The ultimate goal is to ensure they have the emotional agility to create meaningful communication with others and with themselves. Possessing this skill is fundamental to being resilient in facing (future) challenges.
We share content from different perspectives: behavioral styles based on DISC, practical tips from Compassionate Communication, Appreciative Inquiry, Positive Psychology and a deep knowledge of the human stress response. Together, they create the right blend for communicatively connecting with ourselves and with others.
Who should attend?
For teams who are interested in becoming experts in their communication style with each other; in understanding the needs, priorities and motivations of themselves and others in communication so they can work collaboratively and productively with each other.
Discover the power of resilient connectivity:
- Connect – smarter and better.
- Understand your needs, priorities and motivations.
- Develop smarter strategies for dealing with stress and resilience.
- Communicate with more clarity to achieve better results.
- Give meaning to your interactions.
- Meet the challenges in your work, family and social life.
- Challenge yourself to engage yourself and others to the best of your ability.
How does it work?
By enabling participants to analyze the reflection they see staring back at themselves in the mirror which will be held up to them. When one person can put their best foot forward, they open the door for their colleagues to do so, as well.
Learn how to create more effective (business) relationships by:
- Future proof the team by knowing each others purpose, values and strengths
- Understand how stress impacts our ability to communicate
- Develop their own personal resilient strategy
- Recognize different communication styles (including their own)
- Understand how these communication styles promote or frustrate clear communication
- Understand the various styles in different surroundings (family, organization)
- Leverage this knowledge through greater confidence
For in-company possibilities, contact us. This program is given in either Dutch or English as a full day intensive training. A modified version can be given as a half-day workshop.